1. RESPONSABILITY: The responsibility of Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda emerging from the obligations assumed, is guaranteed by a Civil Liability Insurance at the Zurich Insurance Company, in the amount of 75 000.00 € and by the Travel Guarantee Fund and Tourism do Turismo de Portugal, EP
2. CHANGES: Whenever there are other reasons that justify it, Destino Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. May change the order of the routes, modify the hours of visit to the places or replace any of the places of accommodation and catering provided by other of similar category; such changes will be communicated to the customer as soon as possible. If there are unforeseen circumstances that require you to suspend any itineraries, customers will always be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts paid.
3. PRICE CHANGE: The prices shown in the program are based on the costs of the services and activities included therein at the date of the final reservation of this program, and are therefore not subject to change resulting from external variations.
4. REFUNDS: after the program has started, no reimbursement is due for services not used by the client. Although for reasons beyond the control of Destinos Guiados, the non-provision of services provided in the travel program gives the customer the right to be reimbursed for the difference between the price of the services provided and those of the services actually provided, if it is not possible substitution by other equivalents.
5. CLAIMS: they can only be considered valid, provided they are submitted in writing and within a period of no more than 10 days after the end of the provision of services. They can only be accepted as long as they have been participated to the service suppliers (carriers, hotels, restaurants and other local agents partners of Destinos Guiados) during the course of the trip or stay, requiring them the respective documents proving the occurrence.
6. CANCELLATION OF THE PROGRAM: In the case of groups, Destinos Guiados reserves the right to cancel the package if the number of participants is less than the minimum required. In these cases, the client will be informed in writing of the cancellation within 7 days in advance, and in this case, there will be no civil liability of Destinos Guiados for the cancellation.
7. DOCUMENTATION: the client must have in good order all personal or family documents such as passport, citizen's card or identity card, authorization for minors, visa, vaccination card, European health insurance card and any other required, and the birth certificates are not valid as a travel document. Destinos Guiados declines any responsibility for the refusal of the granting of visas, or the denial of the client's entry into our country; in these cases, the conditions set out in number 6 for the cancellation of the program apply, and the client will be charged, at any cost that the situation entails.
8. MEALS INCLUDED: In the case of a group, meals included, whether in restaurants or hotels, will be served on a fixed schedule and with the same menu for all participants; exceptions are accepted, provided they are previously communicated and duly justified, such as celiac, diabetic or allergic clients to certain foods and their derivatives or clients that invoke religious and / or cultural reasons.
9. VAT: the prices mentioned in each program already reflect the value added tax (VAT) at the rate in force.
1. The website destinoguiados.com, as well as logos, trademarks, copyrights and services in it, are the property of Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda., a limited liability company with headquarters in Avenida Cidade de Safed, Lote 8, r/ch esq., 6300-537 Guarda, Portugal enrolled in the Conservatória da Registo Predial/Comercial da Guarda, with the unique registration number 514 458 887, with a share capital of 5000€ and RNAVT registration no. 7577.
2. The CAE (Main Economic Activity Code) of Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. is: 79120-R3: Activities of Tour Operators. The secondary CAE of Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. are: 79110-R3: Activities of Travel Agencies and 82300-R3: Organization of Fairs, Congresses and other similar Events.
5. Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. may implement improvements or changes to the site regarding information, elements, data, services and other elements or cancel it at any time, without prior notice.
6. Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. may also suspend access to the site, for reasons of network security, maintenance work or for reasons of force majeure, without the need for any prior notice.
9. We do, however, accept reservations made by travel agencies, other tour operators or other persons acting as natural or legal persons' intermediary, provided that they are made through this website.
10. The site destinoguiados.com may contain links to third-party sites, namely, the local development agents with whom Guided Destinations has established a partnership. Such links are merely informative and Destinos Guiados assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content of these sites, or for any information, opinions, offers of products or services contained therein.
1. Destinos Guiados - Eventos & Turismo, Lda. respects the privacy of anyone visiting this site.
2. All data collected through your registration on the site are entirely confidential and are intended for the management of customers and services, as well as actions of Marketing and Advertising with the aim of informing you about our news and tourist offers.
3. Any and all information you enter on our site is collected and kept secret, including personal information that may identify you as your name, phone number, postal code and email address.
4. Personal information (including name, address, telephone and e-mail) that we request is used to respond to questions or requests made by you, to administer our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, to anticipate and resolve problems with any products supplied or services rendered and create products or services that may meet your needs.
5. We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission, unless we are legally bound to do so (for example, by court order or for the purpose of fraud prevention or other crime) or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and / or defend our rights, our property or individual security and that of our customers.